[IP] more volatile Sara response

if laws to restrict driving then people will not seek help for
>  their conditions.

well, I guess I could say it is OK then, as long as the poor person they kill
in the throes of a low is NOT someone I care about.  A friend from grad
school, Jeff, was in a head on collision.  Jeff died.  The other driver
lived.  Jeff's girlfriend is in a wheelchair for the rest of her life; the
two other people in the car were seriously injured as well.  Would it REALLY
make a difference if the other driver was drunk or just low?  Would you
really want the guy NOT to have a restricted license or a letter from his

there would never be any lows if you didn't seek help.. just more people
running around high.. but you never hear anyone complaining about that.. do