[IP] two BGs not agreeing

> I checked my bg the other day to find it tobe in the 500's,
> but when I checked it on my One Touch meter
> It showed lower than that. Actually about 100 lower. What do I do? Does
> anyone have any info on a One Touch meter site.

Part of the above problem could be what I did the other day with ONE meter
(Accu-Chek Complete): Tested at 520 - couldn't believe it, retested and it
was 230 which I could believe. I had touched (eaten, actually) a powdered
sugar donut and believe some residue was on my fingers. When I wiped the
blood off and saw the results, I redid the test and therefore my finger no
longer had the residue. Perhaps the second test from the poster was with a
cleaner sample.

Just a thought.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)