[IP] Re: being at the beach

i was hoping someone had some suggestions. i just returned from a trip to
florida and had a heck of a time at the beach w/ pump.  it was so hard to
have the pump on with a bikini (rather small and not a strong material) so i
got a one piece.  still, the weight of it pulled and stretched the material,
and it was so damn hard to hide all that tubing!  when the sand was all over
me (windy days) my sight got all red and inflamed. i was also concerned about
all the sand that was encrusting my leather pump cover...
i ended up taking off the pump and going back to needles for the trip.
any suggestions for future "beachy" trips?