[IP] Re: Drivers lincense

I just got my license renewed here in Florida, and the clerk did ask if I
was insulin dependant diabetic.  I said yes, that was it.  No problems, no
hassles, but I guess I am in their computer system now, so if I do have an
accident or get pulled over for something, the officers will know.
I guess that's good.

David  Type 1 1/2   LADA  (who LOVES his MiniMed 507c Insulin Pump!)
(LADA  ==>  http://www.cde.com/diabetes.world/lada.htm )