Re: [IP] Driving thread

At 07:33 AM 4/29/00 Christina wrote:
 >> It's a matter of knowing yourself, trusting yourself and trusting god.
 >    Susan
 >            Very well put, I was just thinking the same thing. I god wants
 >    then that's the way it's gonna be. No one can stop it. It is in gods
 >    and so are you!

I also believe that we were given a wonderful brain and I strongly believe
that we were expected to use it. Test before you get behind the wheel! To
do otherwise is totally irresponsible... do it not only for yourself, but
for any passengers in your car and all the other people sharing the road
with you.

Just my opinion.