[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #138

I am finding the discussion about MM and D.VERY useful to me. I realize
it's an old discussion for most of you, but PLEASE don't take it private.

My definition of flame war is if we start calling each other nincompoops
etc :~)

Folks with Addison's disease or any other rare disease are pretty envious
of the diabetic world.  We are a billion dollar ?  market with a great
lobbying arm and scads (IMO) of research bucks. There is NO effort to
develop an artificial adrenal, or even a meter. There is certainly NO
steroid pump. You are lucky to find an endo who has SEEN an Addisonian.

Bob Alexander