[IP] insulin crystals

We have had several episodes of hyperglycemia with the MM 507c using humalog.
This did not appear to be carbo, etc related. We found a white residue at the junction of the insulin reservoir and the tubing. I cut the tubingin half lengthwise and peeled out some congealed material. I then sent everything to MM for analysis. Still waiting for their findings. We will post when we get a answer.