[IP] Depression and Diabetes

I"m on an antidepressent, and it seems to work well, however, i really dont seem to care about checking bloods, or bolusing.....my doctor put me on the pump because i wouldn't bother taking needles.......Once you blood is under control does this will to die go away......I am constantly in the hospital, by my own doing, but no one can force you to take insulin......

Has anyone been this depressed before......i mean i know the pump is supposed to help, but it's embarrassing for me to wear one, it hurts the romance in a relationship, and it's just a big pain in the butt to have on all the time......i wear mine whenever my father is around.......

i just wanted to say what i was feeling........sorry if i bored you in this message........
Tracey Scott , dxd Mar/99,  25 yrs old