Re: [IP] thyroid

geneva's endo ALWAYS feels her thyroid at each quarterly visit and does TSH
test twice a year  ....
her endo in Virginia did this also.

it seems that the good endos are thorough about thyroid testing.

mom with hypothyroidism
daughter with hypothyroidism,  IDDM
husband with hypothyroidism

autoimmune illnesses/diseases running rampant in  our family