[IP] Chat reminders.....IP site

In a message dated 04/28/2000 6:04:41 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Is there ANY way to post these chats a little earlier??  I always miss them
 because I never get the emails about them until AFTER they are over?  I got
 the one about the Thursday night chat at exactly 2:54 AM, a little too late
 to join! :)
 Can something please be done about this?  I would like to chat with others,
 but this is deterring it.
 Thank you,
 Lori A. Willey
 First Express Inc.
 email @ redacted
 www.minidish.net >>

  I apologize that you have not received your chat reminders in a timely
manner. I have forwarded your e-mail on the Jenny Nash, our coordinator of
special chats. Hopefully, she will be able to come up with a solution.

  Thanks for your input :-)

Sue Tappendorf