Re: [IP] DEX

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has concerns about the
> accuracy of DEX meters?  I
> know there is a wide variety of choice out there in
> meters. I 've tried
> three or four. Would appreciate any feedback on
> preferences. Private mail
> fine.
>
> Bob Alexander

> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
> send a DONATION
http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml>

 Bob, My doctor has given me many different types of
meters. My favorites are the Accucheck Complete and
DEX. Both I found to be consistantly accurate. The
advantage of the DEX is that it is so small I can
easlily fit it in my purse so I don't have to make a
big big production of testing in public.