[IP] Not 24 hours

> if your MM needs repair it is still at least 24 hrs
> before you can get your back up, during that time you
> would have to give yourself shots everytwo hours or
> resort to giving NPH

When my 6-yr-old MiniMed pump couldn't deliver a full bolus but continued
with basal delivery, I called MiniMed at 3:30 p.m. and had a loaner pump by
9:30 a.m. next day - and that's with a 3-hour time difference. Far less than
TWENTY-FOUR hours!!! I'm in Indiana. I had NO problem injecting boluses for
2-3 meals. I've lived this *lifestyle* almost 50 years.

I THINK THIS PUMP BASHING SHOULD STOP OR TAKE IT PRIVATELY. WE HAVE MADE OUR
DECISIONS AND YOU CHOSE YOURS AND I CHOSE MINE. SO BE IT!!!