[IP] school teachers-NOT venting

I'm the one who was venting about the sub the other day.

I have to let everyone know that Eve's regular teacher is wonderful.
Everything Eve or I have asked for, has been always been taken care of and
more. She e-mailed me last week to set up a time that we could get together
to up-date Eve's 504 Plan for next year. She's always asking question about
how things could work better. When Eve's was on the CGMS she wanted to see
it. She even went to the mm web site to read about her pump and the CGMS.
She has been patient with all of the missed days for doctors appointments
Eve has had. She even asked if I could bring in a set so she could see how
big and long the cannula is. She was thinking that the cannulas are as big
as an IV tube, I told her, not that big. At the start of school last fall,
Eve's teacher didn't know anything about diabetes. She has taken the time
and effort to learn about this condition. She has truly made this year a
great one.

Deborah mom to Eve 12.5
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99