[IP] I love my 507c BLUE

> I agree that the Disetronic (and Animas)
> incorporate a superior basal delivery system than the Minimed,
> especially at a low basal rate, like .1 or .2 units per hour.
> Danny

My first pump in '83 (Cardiac Pacemakers Inc. #9100 - the size of an
Accu-Chek Complete case) only delivered one unit at a time. It was set for
how much basal you needed for 24 hours and then it delivered the whole unit
by how the internal computer figured it out. Sure was archaic and I even
lived through it. My second pump (CPI #9200) was a little more sophisticated
since I could set a *supplemental* basal. I did that for nine years. Even
with its inferred inferior qualities, I LOVE MY MINIMED 507c - BLUE.  ~8^}
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) Bluda Sue (3/99)