Re: [IP] MA Bracelets, Necklaces, Etc...

What a good idea!! I've been thinking about using the Dymo labeler to put a label on my pump -- first thinking of labeling it as insulin pump, just to be sure no one thinks it's a pager and tries to toss it in the excitement of the moment. Now I'm thinking of adding the MA phone number.

Surely would like something a little more elegant than Dymo labeling, though.

Keep us posted on what you find out. It makes sense to me that if you're wearing a pump, you probably also ought to have some kind of MA accessory. You're also correct about the "additional" medical issues -- allergies, in my case, that could wipe me out.