[IP] EMTs and pumps

My husband is a registered EMT and a flight medic in the Army.  Just like
people trained in CPR ,EMTs have to take refesher courses and be
recertified.  Why don't some of you guys on the list that are EMTs write
to the National Registry to have some basic pump knowledge added to the
course.  I'm sure there are ways to let them know if you are getting the
training you think youmight need.  Aren't EMTs insturcted what to do when
a patient has a pace maker or any other medical apparattus? Just a
thought.

Sheila Morris