Re: [IP] DEX

I use the DEX and love it.  I have never had a problem with it and the
computer software that you can get to go with it is really nice.  I like the
fact that I no longer have to carry vials of test strips with me.  IT is
also really compact which is nice since I have little room in my purse.  The
only draw back was when I first started using it.  My reading were 30 points
higher than with my Accu-check Advantage.  This made it hard for me to
calculate my sliding scale but I quickly adjusted and now there are no
problems.  Others on the list have said they did not like it, so it may not
be to one for you.  Just wanted to give you some info.  Good luck!!!

D for 7 years
pumping for 1