[IP] Re: D vs. MM

 Read your points, but everyone does hear and
experience different things. Even after I choseMM I
still had Disetronic reps pushing me, and also, they
were the ones criticizing/lying about MM, just m y own
experience, but everyone is going to have something
different to say, and also, you may see some points in
D, but some of us see the opposite, or have found the
disputing points elsewhere....

Do You Yahoo!?