[IP] bob's pump choice was....

Thanks for all your replies to my query. I apologize if this opens a pump
war and appreciate private posts especially. I am slowly replying to you

I wasn't trying to throw grenades here, but relating what I am being told
by my CDE.

Would she be POSSIBLY be getting paid by MM?  I wouldn't think that would
be ethical?

In her defense, she has helped me a great deal in helping me become more
scientific in my insulin use, and has spent a great deal of unbilled time
with me.

Bob Alexander