[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #134

I'm alone with our (nearly) two year old for long stretches of time. At the
moment I am getting more lows than I should, making some situations more
stressful than they need to be. Of course then I rebound terribly, Tofutti
being my quick sugar food of choice, and just wanting to get OK as soon as

You certainly have your hands full. Is your six year old going to summer
school? I work with kids who have autistic tendencies ( and some with ADHD
etc.) Please contact me if you think I can be of any help!

Bob Alexander