From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2000 1:38 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] testing and driving

Allison wrote
>    Please, oh please, don't tell me you test WHILE driving.

why not...i can fiddle with the radio and the a/c without taking my eyes of
the road.  I can also open a strip bottle, put it in the meter, and poke my
finger without looking.  I come to a light...put my drop on, and dont look
again til it beeps.  No more dangerous than driving while you are listening
to Howard Stern on the radio,  I mean what if you are drinking a cup of hot
coffee and he says something that upsets you and you spill your
coffee...same
difference.

Of course, if you need to change lancets, open and use an alcohol wipe and
all that other extra stuff, well then I can see as to how it might be
dangerous.

Sara who tests walking down the stairs to the subway.