Re: [IP] Medical Id

> Please let us reserve the words "Medic Alert" for the
> emblems on a chain from the Medic Alert Foundation
> and the telephone service it provides connecting
> any EMT or emergency-room staff to your records
> and personal physician

Actually, I *was* thinking that it'd be best to
coordinate something like this WITH Medic Alert because
of the accessability to more medical records than can
be placed on an emblem.  The idea is merely "design a
new *type* of emblem"... as an attachment to a pump
rather than a piece of jewelry.

If I've stepped on copyrights I apologise, I didn't
realize making a suggestion would be so controversial.