Re: [IP] MA Bracelets, Necklaces, Etc...

I think you've got a GREAT idea there, Sara.  I was talking to my husband
about this.   He and I are both EMT's.  I think he's come up with an even
better idea - not only put an MA tag on the pump, but also instructions on
how to shut it off for EMT's.  Just something else you may want to include
when you write your letters.

Deb, EMT
D 12/77  Pumping 3/97