[IP] Driving while low

I always pull off and test at least once on a two hour trip. But to
illustrate how bad it can be, about two years ago there was a train accident
near Hoboken. Evidently the engineer who was diabetic either had an insulin
reaction or had bad retinopathy and couldn't see the red signal at a
junction where another train was passing by and the train approaching was
hit and at least one person was killed along with the engineer. Evidently
the engineer's doc didn't notify the railroad. I'd hate to be his
malpractice carrier. So Sara is being safe. I never notified NJ about my D
because they never asked me. AB