[IP] Yay Pump-New A1C!

Just have to share this with some people who will understand...
Hubby Shane's checkup was this morning. He has been trying hard the last
two weeks to get the numbers really good for it, but it seems to have
backfired and they were less than wonderful due to some bad sites and
carb miscalculations. Anyway, we were pretty apprehensive about the A1C,
figured it had gone up since the 7.1 of last time. The CDE just called,
she got the lab results already - it is 6.4! She was so excited she had
to tell us right away. I am amazed it is so low, he has had practically
NO hypos since starting the pump back in Nov. A year ago he was at 9.3,
and before that, in 25 years of this disease he has never been below
8.5! He could've never done this on MDI, we are NEVER going back!!!!