[IP] MA Bracelets, Necklaces, Etc...

I originally got the bracelet in high school and wore
it on my left hand because a necklace seemed like
something I wouldn't want to wear to bed (fears of
choking on it or some such) and wearing ANYTHING on my
right wrist seemed like a bad idea because I write with
that hand.

That worked out fine UNTIL I started doing computer
support.  When I'm futzing around in the innards of a
PC or god forbid a mainframe (yes those refridgerator
sized computers still exist and are even in widespread
use) I use both hands.  So I began taking the bracelet
off and sticking it in my pocket during work hours,
then I started fuzting with PCs at home a lot so I
stopped wearing it altogether and eventually lost it.

So nowadays I wear the necklace style, and simply take
it off when going to bed and put it back on when I get
out of the shower in the morning.  The downshot to this
is that I sometimes forget it, and, true to Murphy's
Law the time I'll NEED it will be one of the times I
forget it.

I've been doing less hardware support, and more
programming lately so I may just switch back to the
bracelet again, but of course that means reordering it.
(What's apathy? Who cares!)

Here's a strange and random though... What about
partnering a Medic Alert ID tag up WITH the pump
somewhere?  If I were an EMT and saw a davice hooked to
a patient's body I might just be curious enough to look
for an identifying tag on it somewhere.  I mean sure,
it might not take that long to realize what the pump
itself is for, but as we've discussed, many of us have
medical concerns that reach beyond JUST DIABETES.

-Sara G. (Thinking that she may just want to write
MM/D/A/MA about this idea and see who picks it up...)