[IP] Single Diabetic mothers

I was wondering if there were any single diabetic mothers on the list?

I ask this because I will soon be finding myself alone with my children
for longer stretches of time.  My husband is in the Army and will be
deploying to Kuwait in May for a month and a half and then to Bosnia for
six months in September.   I have dealt with long separations before but
at the time I had only one child.  I was just looking for any tips anyone
else might have to make it a bit easier on me.

My oldest, who is 6, is mildly autistic with ADHD on top of that, and
then the younger two are both in their terrible twos right now (28mos.
&16 mos).   I'm a stay at home mom.

Before when my husband was in Bosnia for 10 mos. I lived in Germany and I
had a friend across my hall call me every morning to make sure I woke up
every morning.  (I had a real bad nighttime hypo previously and that is
why she called)
Anyone that lives alone that can help me would be great.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!