RE: [IP] ldriving licence

I have the MiniMed watch guard.  It has the Medic Alert Symbol and says
"DIABETIC - Insulin Pump Wallet Card".  This works well because I always
wear my watch.

Bethany
IDDM 15 years
Pumping Since 3/6/00

>>I heard from my CDE trainer that you can put "insulin dependent" on your
driver's licence - so in emergency they can tell this - instead of wearing
the medical emergency bracklet or whatever - I felt this was a bit of
invasion of privacy - so did not do this - but now on pump - I may!<<