Re: [IP] HOT Weather & pumping?

You wrote:

> How long was Geneva's insulin in the pump? I'm having great success with
at least three days per site -- even a couple of four day sites. But I won't
jeopardize the insulin just because I can get another day or two!
> Diane
I have been using Humalog in my pump since I started pumping 3 years ago in
March.  I have NEVER had insulin go bad and I've occasionally let my sites
go for 5 days.  I live in Southern Illinois, so it's not as warm as out in
AZ or CA, but it gets plenty hot and humid here for me!!