Re: [IP] lows while driving

> > We also live in Illlinois.  This letter is required for everybody
> > who is applying for a license.  Yea.
> > Lindsey
> >
>  ----------------------------------------------------------
> >Lindsey
> I too live in Illinois Is there a law for driving being a diabetic. I have
> been diabetic since age 9 and driving since 16. I think, I have told the
> about it, but I have'nt ever had to do anything special about it.

Is this letter new in Illinois?  Because last time I renewed my license,
they told me they could give me a sticker to go the back of my license
saying I carried a Medical Card and they could provide a medical card, but
no other questions were asked?  And, as I've mentioned before, I am an EMT
and know nobody looks in wallets for cards because of liability reasons, so
I didn't bother to do this.