[IP] Re: driver's license

"I won't drive when i'm low and i've mastered the driving while checking
bgs test.
   Please, oh please, don't tell me you test WHILE driving. As in: you
are behind the wheel of a moving vehicle and trying to test at the same
time? That's just as bad as trying to dial a cell phone while driving,
or putting on makeup in the rearview mirror while driving. Please tell
me that I misunderstood that comment.

Mom to JayJay
born 2/13/98, dx'd 1/31/99
...sweet as ever