RE: [IP] IP Few Questions/Rhinocort

I have never used Rhinocort but I have used both Vacinase and now Flonase
for allergies. They are both steroid based nasal sprays.  I haven't noticed
a reaction to the sprays and my bgs but as always YMMV.  Both of these I use
once a day.  However if you use it more then once a day it may become a
bigger issue.

On the same note a few years ago I was given a steroid cream for a bad flair
up of exema on my legs.  When I used it once a day there were no issues, but
if I used it 4 times a day as prescribed I noticed a much more noticable
rice in bgs affect.

-- Sherry