[IP] Pumping Insulin Vol. 3

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to post this as soon as I got off the phone with the Diabetes
Mall.  Pumping Insulin Vol. 3 is not going to be released until middle of
May now!  But the lady that I spoke with said they will post something on
their web site as soon as they can, and also told me that you can pre-order
it by using a credit card and will ship as soon as it comes out!
Just thought everyone might like the update!
dx'd 3/85
pumping 4/20/99
still haven't come up with a name for my pump, any suggestions???