Re: [IP] Disetronic Vs. Minimed

----- Original Message -----
From: email @ redacted>Tracey
To: email @ redacted>Insulin Pumpers
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 9:14 AM
Subject: [IP] Disetronic Vs. Minimed

I have saved up enough money to pay the half of my pump my insurance wont' pay.......i have the Disetronic loner pump , now i would love any imput on the disetronic H-TRON v100........versus the 508 minimed........i heard the minimed is smaller and has some sort of remote, is this true?.......how is the minimed insulin put in, is it the same as my H-Tron.....ii could use some help, any comments or suggestions......i want to purchase my own pump within the next two weeks or so.....
Tracey Scott
There is a web site you can go to that is called minimed.com that you can find iformation on the minimed pump and yes a 508 has a remote and is small. A minimed pump external, the needle is put just under the skin. and is easy to program and take boluses with. Like I say minimed .com can help you or 1-800-843-6687. I hop this info helps.
Christina >>>>email @ redacted