[IP] MiniMed safer?

Bob wrote:

>>Her comments continue that:
        1)   Mimi med is working on a closed loop technology
        2)   They are inherently safer. Safety is more important than
waterproofing        3)   The Htron is obsolete  technology
        4)   New models are risky<<

Sounds to me like a CDE that just doesn't want to be bothered with something
she's not that familiar with.  My CDE is familiar with both pumps, and as
far as one being "safer" than the other, she told me that both pumps do the
same thing "help us to control our blood sugar".   I don't know where this
comment that the MiniMed is "safer" than the Disetronic came from, I would
ask for a detailed explanation of that statement.

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, hookup date is May 15.