[IP] Breast Site

For the females in the group -
I used the top/side of my breast for a site last night (after two previous
sites failed) and it is turning out to be the best yet.  Good numbers, no
pain, doesn't show, doesn't get bumped like hips and tummy do, ...so far I
am thrilled.  I was low (59) this morning and may have to cut my basals
down.  I guess it is because it is such fresh territory for sites....??!!

For everyone else -
Where is the beautiful swan "SARA"  whose email was "userta@".   I know she
was having some physical problems.  But I wrote her and I haven't seen her
name, you know the ducks in a row???  Anyone know if she is OK?  I am

Bonnie Richardson