[IP] Outside in the sun & not an a.m.-er

> Good Luck,
> Fran, who has AC but stays outside as much as possible when it's hot
> because I love it.  :-)

I read a lot of sun worshipers on this list. In the early '60s my internist
was training a dr. to take over his practice and he asked me if hot or cold
bothered me. YES, it does (they do). I hurt when I'm cold and can't breathe
when I'm hot. I take 11 different meds plus bi-weekly EPO shots and Humalog
constantly in 507c (Blue).  But I haven't had that many meds and the shots
for that long. EPO shots started about 5 years ago and several of the meds
were added then. But in the late '60s I started carrying a child's umbrella
with me for shade. I feel like I'm going to die if I don't get out of the
direct sun. It is not a choice for those of you who will say, *Oh, I love
the sun.* You would shade yourself, too, if it made you incapacitated.

Also, I am NOT a morning person. I cannot seem to percolate at all in the
a.m. - not until about 2-3:00 p.m.  I get disturbed when people say, "That's
right, you like to sleep late." NO, I do NOT like it. Whadda I do?

My question: Am I the only DMer affected like this?

Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)