[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #131

Thanks to all for the fabulous feedback. Phew! There is a lot of traffic on
this site.  Most of the replies I got were reacting to my question "Are
Disetronics THAT hard...."  I appreciate that this (choice) will be my
decision, but I need to work with my CDE, whom I like and has helped me.
Her comments continue that:

        1)   Mimi med is working on a closed loop technology
        2)   They are inherently safer. Safety is more important than
        3)   The Htron is obsolete  technology
        4)   New models are risky

Getting a new CDE is not an option. She IS trained on the Dis., and will
work with me if that is my choice. Thanks again for the feedback on what
must be a very old topic for the group.

Enjoying the discussion about driving low. It's taken me a while to get the
hang of carrying sweets with me and testing more regularly.

Just to revisit two things:

        Anyone else out there with Adrenal insufficiency?

        Comments on using the Dex bg meter? I am loving mine.

big hug

Bob Alexander