Re: [IP] A Funny Rant

we only change a site if it is sore or red or falls out or has blood in the
tubing as how do i know her site is bad if her bs is up???? her bs is erratic
often and we could be changing sites all the time.  of course if i don't see
a downward decline after several boluses over a five to six hours period i
would change her site. often it is from not counting all the carbs or she
forgot to do a bolus.

mom to
Maria 21 graduating college this year
Jonathan 15  adhd and bipolar
Veronica 14 my helping hand
Alisha 10  add dx 2-2-98 pumping since 1-6-00
and grandma to
Paige 2 1/2 my little sunshine