Re: [IP] Paramedics/Glucogon- Kathy

there may be some glucagon left i suppose but that is why they get a dose of
dextrose 50 ampule, either in the amb or in the er if they don't regain
consciousness and their bs is still below 100 or the bs starts dropping
again, i know as they have done this to my child before and she got like
three amps of d 50 before she became stable.
also in the hospital we never give glucagon we give amps or half amps of d50
when on the nursing floor.