Re: [IP]Sweet Success -- Diabetes & Pregnancy

They also have a Sweet Success program at the CPMC (California Pacific
Medical Center) in San Francisco, the hospital I used for my two deliveries.

I can't vouch for the quality of the program as I never attended because I
was in good control and didn't feel the need for more IDDM- or Preg-related
appointments at that time. <vbg>