[IP]Sweet Success -- Diabetes & Pregnancy

I had mentioned the name of a program I had heard spoken of
around various Diabetes centers here in Bay Area California
late in the chat Wednesday evening.
is only one instance describing the program
Sweet Success
Mt. Diablo Hospital, Concord, California
The same page also mentions a not-brand-named
Diabetes in Pregnancy program at
John Muir Hospital's Diabetes Center
I believe I had also heard mention of the program
Sweet Success at Sequoia Hospital's DTC in Redwood City,
but have not found a web-site for that establishment.

There is a program web-site spreading the program
from its California basis nationally:
Sweet Success Express is a partnership formed to promote
diabetes and pregnancy guidelines across the country.
The guidelines are based on the highly successful
California Diabetes and Pregnancy Program "Sweet Success."
Sweet Success Express is dedicated to improving the
care of women with diabetes and pregnancy.
We offer a range of services including seminars,
professional training, program assessments, consultations,
QA/performance improvement and association.

Among the listed advisory board members is a long-recognized
leader in the medical attention to diabetes w/ pregnancy,
Lois Jovanovic, MD

If you want your CDE's office to affiliate,
you could their suggest contacting:
Sweet Success Express
P.O. Box 1004
Garden Grove, CA 92842
Phone/Fax: 714-968-0735
email: email @ redacted

all I know about it is what I've heard and read,
no experience. (single male)

David C. Winegarden
Fremont, CA