Re: [IP] HOT Weather & pumping?

I went through my first summer last year in AZ.  I spend a lot of time
outside, on the back of a Motorcycle, and have never had a problem.  I did
put my pump in a little cooler pouch but since I have the glass cartridges
I think I will try not doing that this year.  I think we're ok if we just
keep it out of direct sun.  When I laid out by the pool I would just get a
cup of ice and stick the pump in there, just in case.

Good Luck,
Fran, who has AC but stays outside as much as possible when it's hot
because I love it.  :-)