Re: [IP] Disetronic Vs. Minimed

>I have saved up enough money to pay the half of my pump my insurance wont'
>pay.......i have the Disetronic loner pump , now i would love any imput on
>the disetronic H-TRON v100........versus the 508 minimed........i heard
>the minimed is smaller and has some sort of remote, is this
>true?.......how is the minimed insulin put in, is it the same as my
>H-Tron.....ii could use some help, any comments or suggestions......i want
>to purchase my own pump within the next two weeks or so.....

I agree with others have said, but just wanted to add that I know D is
coming out with the D-Tron and you can buy the H-Tron now and do a free
upgrade.  I also think I read somewhere that M was coming out with the
511.  I would definitely call both companies and meet with each rep. Oops,
all three companies and meet with their reps.  I know that the D-Tron is
smaller than the M 508 for I have compared with friends of mine that are on
the M.  I don't know about the new pumps coming out though.  Call reps, see
them all for yourself.  :-)

Fran, who believes in knowing all the facts and seeing all the pumps before
you make a choice for you are the one that get's the privilege of wearing it.