Re: [IP] RE: Driving Low--Sara please read.

Around driving there are many issues that can't be easily resolved. I bet
that if everybody is honest that has been a diabetic for about 10 years or
more then they have a horror story about going low while driving. But thats
just the nature of the beast. I know that is why I went on the pump, to keep
from having so many lows and it has done that. The only thing that I worry
about is that if laws to restrict driving then people will not seek help for
their conditions. I know of a trucker that has uncontrolled diabetes because
if he starts insulin then he can't renew his comercial liscense. I know
people need to be more responsible and I think this group of diabetics are
probally the best of the bunch when it comes to doing the right thing. I
won't drive when i'm low and i've mastered the driving while checking bgs