Re: [IP] ldriving licence

I am an insulin dependent, pump wearing diabetic, and I'm also am EMT.  I
know, being a D, I should, but they're right.  We don't look at driver's
licenses.  We avoid looking in purses or pockets,  unless it is an absolute
emergency, because of the liability.  What if I looked in someone's purse to
get this info. and they found out.  Then, they claimed that they had $500 in
there, and it's not there now!!  I'm screwed basically!!

Deb