Re: [IP] Express Scripts-Humalog order Questions

I am using this company for the first time.  I have just rec'd my
prescriptions.  I sent a prescription for 200 per month with a refill of 3.
They charged me 4 times the amount I pay at the pharmacy.  I called Express
Scripts this afternoon and was told I would be contacted within 48-72 hours
with information about the Precision QID strips.  200 strips will only last
me about 30 days.  The representative told me that I should not have to pay
anything additional for the 90 day supply.  I was apprehensive about this
since I have never used mail order before.  I thought I would go ahead and
give it a try.  I was also concerned about the insulin temperature during
summer shipping.... I was told they would send it in an insulated package
that should arrive cool.  I spoke to Amy, a pharmacist for them back in
December about my concerns.  She was helpful in "easing" my mind, at the
time, about the shipment but now I'm not so sure.  I haven't had to order any
yet and I'm thinking I won't have to order any til fall..... I am hoping that
it will go smoothly.