[IP] driving low among other things..

It seems that those people out there.. public in general... that are
uneducated about diabetes would have us all lie down and not do anything..
driving, working, having children, swimming, etc..
We all are responsible or we wouldn't be pumping, as pumping requires
diligent testing and control, therefore, if one takes care of themself and
their pumping accordingly, driving or anything else requiring decision making
and reflexes shouldn't be a problem.
And I have a real problem with men in suits making medical decisions.. as
being high can be just as bad as being low..
Sorry so long.
keep on pumping.
(& oscar)..