Re: [IP] HOT Weather & pumping?

At 09:48 AM 4/26/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>I am wondering what other pumpers have done to prevent their insulin from
going bad in the heat?

I live in California about 20 miles from Palm Springs.  Our summer temps
run up to 115 and hit 100 almost every day from June to October.  I have
been pumping for five+ years with Humalog and have never had the Insulin in
the pump go bad.  I put a three day supply of insulin in the pump at a time
and I spend a great deal of time outside in the garden during the summer.
Hope this helps.

Tnx, Corky