Re: [IP] knock, knock -- Bob

Bob wrote:

>>Are the DesetonicsTHAT hard to program ? <<

Actually, Bob, I don't consider my Disetronic hard to program at all.  I
start pumping on May 15 and have been playing with my H-Tron Plus.  With
very little difficulty I have changed the basals, set basals, done boluses,
changed boluses and even set temporary basals.  I liked the Disetronic since
it was waterproof and I wanted the 2-pump deal since we travel and camp a
lot in the summer.

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, getting hooked to Max on May 15... :o)